"She, who was in love with him"



As I wake up, I stare at white wall thinking about the dream I had last night.
I saw them; I dreamed they smiled at each other for very long but couldn't recall what they were talking about.
That sweet smile of them will never fade away ….

I pick up my phone and start to read previous messages of her, back until 2016.  My eyes fill with tears as I see many pictures of them in my messenger. And a sudden thought comes into my mind “why don’t you write about their story?”

The only problem with me is none of my words can articulate the pain she is suffering.  I wish I were Shakespeare or Virginia Woolf at this moment. I wish I could write such a heart-broken love story!



I hate the idea of losing someone. I hope you can feel me.

I haven’t met her for almost a month, apart from seeing her singing on the stage or on Television. I received a call from her on the evening of that very day. I rushed to see her at Hexagon Complex. A sudden question that hit my mind as I saw her was “will I get to see her genuine smile again?”

 She smiles frequently at least in front of public but God! I know her. I know what’s running on in her mind. I watch her grow up despite a mere two years gap between us.

She hugged me and tried to whisper something in my left ears but choked in her throat.
The fact is "she needs not tell me anything" because I could read almost everything from her eyes. No words came out of me except “I know, I know!”

She lost him.
She lost him forever.
She may meet someone, someday, somewhere again.
But I pray she meets someone who loves her broken pieces, who loves her wholeheartedly.
I hope one day, she experiences how “forever” feels like.


17/07/2018


Nikhat khat ah cun tuanbia dihlak in post khawh kaa zuam te lai cu!!!










Comments

Popular Posts