Till When?


  

                                       Till when?

People offered the best consolation they could.
They said, “time will pass"
 and "you will forget everything by and by”
But I couldn’t understand.
I frequently asked myself “Why us?”
Are we the victims?
Is it a punishment for something we did in the previous life? if there is any such.

Life is meaningless
Life is purposeless
Life is absurd
Life is tiresome without you
That’s what I learn as days go by….

Someone asked me “that specific thing”
I always wanted in my life
I told him so many things
But they were part of lies
What I desperately long for is,
Getting to see you for a day,
Just One day would be enough

I want you looking at me with your teary smile on my big day
Walking down the isle
Off to my favorite man
The love of my life
But sadly,
Your presence will be absent

I am eagerly looking forward to the day
The first day my child calling me “Mamma”
That’s the sweetest word in the world
A sound, a melody


People says “I’ll see you again someday somewhere”
Somewhere in heaven
But Mom,
These questions strike me,
How long do I have to wait for it?
How long will I miss you?
Till when?


In loving memory of My Mother









Comments

Popular Posts